2013 - Present
• Exceeded weekly contact goals managing correspondence with district leaders, members, and personal friends.
• Executed daily schedule filled with commitments to positively reflect his brand and garner positive press.
• Oversaw the flow of people and paper out of the office maintaining our thoughtful and down-to-earth manner in all actions and correspondence; accompanied member to events and media hits providing candid counsel and background.
• Responsible for training both semester (3) and summer interns (8) on our brand, message, and the “Sanford way.”
• Lead implementation of communications initiatives and strategy to reflect our brand through building and generating public events, op-eds, social posts, and newsletters to over 12,000 subscribers.
• Prepare the Member for speaking engagements via talking points, simulated interviews, and practice debate sessions.
• Serve as primary liaison for local and national press, book press appearances, and conduct all media monitoring.
• Train and supervise both DC and district schedulers; ensuring stated strategic goals are hit each month.